Soak Wool Wash
Soak is a lovely Lanolin free gentle laundry soap. Its No Rinse formula is safe for knitwear, especially great for your plant based items such as linen and cotton blends!
Rinse-Free Formulation – No-rinse means that the product is a low-suds liquid. The benefit of no-rinse is that you are not required to rinse the items numerous times to get out the bubbles. When you soak your items, dirt and oils are trapped in the water and pulled away from the garment. No residue is left behind, no endless rinsing.
Eco-Friendly – Soak’s biodegradable formulation uses no dyes or harsh ingredients and is phosphate free. Soak products are packaged in 100% post-consumer resin plastic and printed with water-based ink.
No-leak – All bottles have induction seals that prevent leaking while in transit.
Gentle – Ingredients are skin-grade quality to be gentle on fibers and hands. Soak is like skincare for your clothes. Leave washables soft, clean, and smelling great!
Fresh Scents – All Soak fragrances are really light, clean, and modern. The fragrance doesn’t affect efficacy; it just makes for a nicer washing experience. All Soak products also come in Scentless, for your sensitive side. It is the same great clean as our other products, just no fragrance.
- Celebration. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun.
- Fig, fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions.
- Lacey, material girl. Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance.
- Pineapple Grove, sweet on the inside. Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside.
- Scentless, for your sensitive side. Scentless keeps your hand-washables (and sensitive skin) clean and fragrance-free.
- Wild Mint, New! Spicy geranium with a hint of mint and citrus smells like freedom from the day-to-day.
- Yuzu, clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus and crushed eucalyptus.
All formulations are the same except for Scentless, which doesn’t include fragrance.
aqua, coco-glucoside, sodium cocamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, glyceryl oleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, parfum, propanediol, ethylhexyl glyercin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, benzophenone-4, citric acid