Crochet Tin ~ Life is Better with YarnCreating with Sticks
Everything you need for your crochet projects, besides your hooks and yarn, all in ONE place!
This handy Sassy Crochet Notions Tin is compact, portable and ready to go wherever your crochet takes you. If you crochet on the run, you will have access to everything you need at your fingertips; no more forgetting things at home or creating substitute tools on the fly. This tool kit is also great for staying organized on the train during your commute to work, during road trips and air travel; all items are under current TSA carry-on approval.
These notion and tool boxes make great gifts, especially for the new crocheter or crochet instructor; don't forget about mom and grandma too!
This tool kit is a great size, not too big and not too small. Aluminum tin comes packed full of everything you need yet there is plenty of room to add your own as well.
Crochet Notions Tin includes:
* 1 Aluminum Tin with tight snapping beveled lid- 4 ¼” by 3 1/8” by 1”
* Clear Label with modern font, graphics and fun, witty saying.
* 1 Dritz brand Retractable Tape Measure- Measures up to 60 inches/ 150 centimeters
* 1 Digital Finger Row Counter- 4 ¼ “ by 1” – Easy, one hand use: push COUNT button to count up/ RESET button to reset to zero. Counter automatically goes to sleep after a period of inactivity, but saves your count until the reset button is pushed. Counts up to 99,999 before starting over. Battery may be changed by removing two small screws on back of unit, uses 1 LR41 button cell battery.
* 1 Tiny Cell Phone Scissors/Yarn Cutter (with cord and blade shield)- 1 ¾” great for travel. NEW! Attached is a cell phone dust plug to this tiny scissor so you can take it with you anywhere and not worry about losing it!
*1 Pair of Embroidery Scissors- 9cm long with 3cm blades- These scissors are perfect for everyday use and are sturdy, sharp little buggers ready to snip and clip a variety of fibers from superfine to bulky. Blemishes are small and in no way affect the scissors performance.
* 1 Metal Stitch Holder (can also be used as a quick shawl pin when in need)
* 10 Black Calabash Coiless, Snag-free Stitch Markers on metal ring- 7/8” by 3/8” (one marker has a sheep charm to indicate the start of round.
* 1 Metal Yarn/Darning Needle- 2 5/16”
* 5 Crochet Care Tags in a variety of five colors
* 1 pencil with eraser for marking patterns and charts, taking notes or whatever you may need a little pencil for.
*Recycled Magnet is secured to the inside top of the tin’s lid and is designed to hold the yarn needle, stitch markers and stitch holder so they are easy to find among your tools.
**You will receive the same design, but tool colors may vary and are selected at random.